Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby M is . . .

a boy!!! We are so excited and have been feverishly planning the nursery. I do have to admit- I am a horrible blogger. . . we found out this news at the end of September and I am just now telling you!  Sorry folks-life's been busy!

We found out on a Tuesday and told my family on Friday night! It was crazy hard to keep the secret but so fun to have surprise everyone together! We weren't going to do any big reveal but last minute decided it would be fun to do a piƱata! Thanks P for the idea- which the next week I saw three times on Pinterest. . . and I thought we were being unique!



It was a very fun reveal, especially for the kids, but we added some adult friendly blue items as well, that we then had fun with. . . 

ps- no babies ingested any alcohol for the making of this picture! 


And I am so excited to eventually show you the nursery. I thought about adding pics as we got different parts done but I think its more fun to just see the before and after! So you'll have to wait a little longer as we finish off the big pieces and then add all the fun little details!

6 comments:

  1. Love that last picture - hadn't seen it! Too funny. Can't wait for my nephew to be here in February!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great news... you will be a FANTASTIC mama to your little boy! I'm quite sure he will be ridiculously adorable. What a fun way to announce - I haven't seen the pinata idea on Pinterest! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are back to blogging. I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Congrats! Baby boys are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, James really killed that pinata - the action shot was made even better by all the grown-up kids in the back ground laughing. But lets be honest, Tori stole the show with her boozing in the last pic. Gotta love our crazy families!

    ReplyDelete