Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Shower!

Well as you know- I threw my sister's baby shower last weekend and it was a smashing success- we even held off all those crazy Dallas storms until after the party was over!

I don't have a ton of stories or anecdotes so I'll just let the pictures show you how much fun we had!

Come on in! 

In the dining room where we had all the food set up:


rainbow fruit kebobs


chandelier/ mobile

my funfetti cupcakes- I'll post a recipe for these soon! 



 station to write notes to baby G


Decor 


time for presents 


Refreshments: 


 and of course some multi color straws :)


My sister and all the sweet hostesses!! I think everyone had a great time! Now we just have to wait patiently until June!! 






1 comment:

  1. YEA! It was the most amazing party. The attention to detail was crazy. The decorations were precious and the food was delicious - especially those yummy cupcakes! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete