Friday, March 16, 2012

Patio Reveal!!

Well the patio is finally completely finished!! And I might be more excited than when we bought the house! 1. It looks sooo good- it is exactly what i wanted 2. I had fun playing with some bright colors 3. It is SO useful and just in time for all this great weather we are having :)

I have already sat out there at least 5 times, pretty much every day after I come home from work I play with the puppy and then sit and relax in the chairs. It is SOO nice to have a beautiful and useful outdoor space!

So without further ado . . . . our new patio


now close up of the dining area




pretty pots by the back door- the small one has my herbs in it!

On to the lounge area





And the grill area


with the fan- a very essential part of a Texas patio! 

We do still have this area over on the far side of the house which has no use right now, but I'm pretty sure that this is shortly going to become a garden center/ drink cart area!! 

Oh and just for dramatic effect- I had to throw in the before and after: 




3 comments: