Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Starburst mirrors. . . again!

People! I was just looking at the One Kings Lane sales going on this week, and of course they have some great starburst mirrors, I think by now this sale has already closed BUT that's okay because I just want to remind you of the starburst mirrors that I told you about last week. BTW- really quick, are we calling these sunburst mirrors or starburst mirrors? Everywhere I look they have a different name for essentially the same mirror... hmmm.

Anyways, back to my breaking news! These mirrors
From High Fashion Homes in Houston (but you can order online and ship anywhere) cost $129 a piece!

Whilst this VERY similar mirror on One Kings Lane:
is on SALE for $349, saying it retails for $850!
People!! I'm not going to tell you they are identical, but for the price- I would GLADLY opt for the HFH mirror- which of course I did and it's supposed to be delivered this week!

WOO to the HOO! Get excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment