Monday, December 5, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow more pillows

So along with finally having some pillows made from the fabric I got back in JULY! I also recently bought some pillows off of One Kings Lane. Have you heard of it? It’s this great discount site for home goods/ décor. Just like all the others, they have four or five new shops open daily at 10am CST and the shops stay open for 3 days.  They have some amazing stuff and great deals, so I always check to see if there is anything I NEED on there!
These pillows I clearly NEEDED bad!

I mean, they are HUGE and they are reversable- what else do I need to say!

I LOVE them, especially the size of them, and the softness they add to the colors in the room!

Now that I have these, I can put both lumbar pillows on the denim couch so I think I’m almost done with the pillows in this room
 . . . . ALMOST! I've been eyeing a different floral print on Etsy that might be a better fit!

Custom Braemore Wonderland Floral Pillow Cover -- 18x18 -- Pink/Red/Yellow/Green -- Zipper Closure
Ha! poor P!


No comments:

Post a Comment