Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints

**Sorry for the late post- this was supposed to post this morning but never did!

Have you all started working on your Christmas cards yet? Well if you haven’t I have to tell you all about Tiny Prints. They have the BEST Christmas cards around. The quality is amazing, there are tons of super cute designs to suit everyone’s taste and they print on both sides of the card (which makes them my favorite Christmas card store!

I ordered from the for the first time last year and was so pleased! I wanted something kind of elegant but still simple and modern and just LOVED the cards!
See- pretty right?

This year I want to do something more fun and colorful since we have Sam and some fun playful pictures. And apparently I’m not the only one that’s looking for fun and colorful because there are some amazing bright and cheery cards from Tiny Prints:

First off- I LOVE the candy cane stripes here- how fun is that?

Oh and the colors on this were great too- its called Colorful letters! Right up my alley
and I LOVE the design on the back (which you can add pictures to if you like!)
How much fun is this one!
Hi Sam! 

And how fun is the back of this one too:
It doubles as a Christmas ornament when you are done!
Tiny Prints actually has several designs that you can choose to do in the ornament style! I love that- what a fun way to look through all your ornaments from years past, not to mention for your family! My mom's tree may soon be overflowing with Christmas card ornaments from me.

Now I just have to decide between the three- it was hard enough to narrow it down to those three but I plan on ordering my cards this week so the pressure's on for my fun and festive Christmas cards! What look are you going for this year? Tiny Prints has tons of other options, from elegant and shimmery to soft and serene, also they have other holidays including New Years (to give you an extra week to get the cards out), or  Hanakkah cards- they've got everything!

Check out all of their fun cards on their website:
http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm

PS- that's an old pic so the fun isn't spoiled for our family and friends getting a live card!

No comments:

Post a Comment